This Casio Pro Trek range watch is packed with features for the most intrepid adventurers. With triple sensor features and a light weight, yet strong Titanium bracelet. Along with tough solar power this watch will go anywhere.
- 12/24 Hour Format: Times can be displayed in either a 12-Hour or 24 Hour Format.
- Alarm Function: Daily Alarm: sounds each day at the time you set
- Hourly Time Signal: Causes the watch to beep every hour on the hour
- Altimeter: Altitude Measurement to 10,000m: A built-in pressure sensor measures barometric pressure, which is converted to relative altitude up to a maximum 10,000m.
- Altimeter Data Memory: Up to 40 sets of elevation data can be stored in the watch's data memory and re-accessed at any time. Each of these data sets consists of a measured altitude as well as the date and time.
- Altitude Addition: The altitude addition function counts all the metres that have been ascended, giving you the difference between the starting and stopping altitude at a glance.
- Auto Calendar: Fully automatic calendar, with allowances made for leap years, pre-programmed to 2099
- Barometer: A built-in pressure sensor measures barometric pressure, which is shown on the display.
- Battery Level Indicator: An indicator shows the current battery charge level.
- Countdown Timer: A stopwatch that counts backwards: When 0 minutes, 0 seconds is reached, the timer emits a 10-second signal tone.
- Digital Compass: A built-in direction sensor detects magnetic north and indicates current direction in degrees
- Direction Bezel: This bezel can be used to determine approximate directions.
- Duplex LCD: Two liquid crystal panels make it possible to select from among different display patterns.
- Electro-Luminescent Back-light: Full Auto EL Light, With Afterglow
- Mineral Glass: Hard glass resists scratching
- Moon Age Display: Moon age and phase are shown on the display based on your current latitude and longitude
- Multiband 6 Radio Controlled: A built-in radio signal receiver ensures that the exact time is displayed across Europe, the US, Japan, and China.
- Solar Power: A Solar cell provides power for operation, meaning you never need to change a battery
- Stopwatch: Accurate measurement of elapsed time with a touch of a button, 1/100th Sec Stopwatch
- Thermometer: A built-in temperature sensor measures the ambient temperature around the watch and displays it on the LCD (range, -10°C /+60°C)
- Tide Graph: Tidal movements are displayed graphically based on your current latitude and longitude, and the lunitidal interval.
- Water Resistant : 200 Metre/20 Bar
- World Time: Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
Comes supplied in official Casio watch packaging and with official Casio 2 year warranty.