Ladies Rotary Watches
Rotary was Founded in 1895 by Moise Dreyfuss and to this day is still owned by the Dreyfuss Group. The first Rotary watch factory, opened by Moise Dreyfuss, was in the Swiss town of La Chaux de Fonds. Rotary grew quickly and within 12 years, Georges and Sylvain Dreyfuss opened an office in the UK to import Rotary watches and further grow the business. In 1925, Rotary introduced their now famous Rotary winged wheel logo. Fast forward to 1940 and Rotary was appointed as the official watch supplier to the British Army. In the 1970s Rotary developed watches with new contemporary and adventurous styles, allowing them to support and sponsor various sporting events including the British Racing Motors in the F1 in 1976. 2015 saw Rotary sponsor Chelsea FC as they won the 2014/2015 Barclays Premier League. Today, Rotary timepieces are sold in over 65 countries offering their distinctive range of stylish mens and ladies watches.