Up to 12 Months 0% APR representative interest free finance using V12 Finance.
Spread the cost over 6, 9, 10 or 12 months with our interest free finance online and in store.
How to use finance:
1. Add item to basket, fill in your details and checkout with V12 Finance
2. Minimum finance value of £250 plus deposit.
3. Place a 10% deposit.
4. Minimum finance amount after deposit £250 and above.
Use the calculator below to calculate the cost of your finance by inputting desired deposit and the cost of the item. (Minimum 10% deposit required, minimum finance amount of £250)
We offer our customers interest free finance with V12 Retail Finance on any order over £250 and up to £15000. This 0% interest free finance can be split over a 6, 9, 10 or 12 month period and applying for finance for your purchase is quick and easy, taking approximately 10 minutes.
- You are a UK resident
- You are over 18 years of age
- You are in full time employment (unless retired, or have a spouse in full time employment)
- You have a UK bank account
- You have a valid debit or credit card registered in your name
- You are able to pay a 10% deposit (cash, debit or credit card) or more if you wish
You can apply for Interest Free Finance with us in three ways:
All three options use the same application form. Which ever option you choose, we are always happy to help you during the process if needed. If you would prefer to speak with us over the phone or via email first, we can set up the application for you and have the form sent to you via email.
Please ensure you complete the application form as accurate as possible to maximise the chance of your application being accepted. Applications can take 20 minutes to 2 hours to be checked and a decision made.
- In Store
- Online (Our website)
- Phone / Email
- 1. Add the item(s) you wish to purchase into your basket.
- 2. Once you are in your basket, click the green button named 'Checkout Securely'.
- 3. Enter your email address (this has to be your email address and not that of someone else. During the finance application you will be asked for an email address, this again needs to be your email address and not that of someone else) and then click the green button named 'Delivery Details'.
- 4. Enter your details accordingly.
- 5. Choose a delivery method and click the green button named, 'Order summary'.
- 6. Double check your delivery details and product(s) details you are purchasing is correct and select V12 Retail Finance as the payment method then click the green button named 'Payment'.
- 7. You will now be presented with the V12 Retail Finance Form. Please ensure you complete the application form as accurate as possible to maximise the chance of your application being accepted. Applications can take 20 minutes to 2 hours to be checked and a decision made.
Once your application has been approved, a minimum 10% deposit is required that will be taken directly by V12. If you are in store, this can either be paid via cash or debit or credit card. If you have processed your application on our website or via email, your 10% deposit will need to be placed via PayPal or over the phone using your debit or credit card. Once the 10% deposit has been paid, we will then ship your goods and provide you with confirmation of shipment email and your tracking reference number with Royal Mail.
You will always be emailed your Pre-Contract Credit Information from V12, however, if you are in store you can request us to print this off for you. If you have completed your application on our website or via email and are having your goods shipped to you, we will always print and include your Pre-Contract Credit Information in the parcel.
Please Note: a ghost 50p will show on your bank statement, however no funds will come out of your account. This is part of the credit checks performed by V12 Retail Finance.
An application can be declined for many various reasons and sometimes it can be a simple mistake such as an incorrect address or bank details. It is extremely important to ensure you complete the application form as accurate as possible to maximize the chance of your application being accepted. If your application has been declined and you think it was due to a mistake, we are more than happy to contact the underwriters for you for some further information. Please contact us using any of the below details to ask us to do this for you.
Telephone: 01260 289689
Re-payments will start a month from the date of signing the contract.
Any late payments will be charged £12 on each occasion where a monthly payment has not been made on the due date for its payment and the monthly payment has not been made in full within 14 days of it's due date for payment. V12 Retail Finance will charge you with a £12 payment for each instance of a direct debit being returned unpaid by your bank.
If you miss a payment you will incur extra charges and your credit record may be affected.
Yes, you can settle your finance agreement with V12 Retail Finance at any time. As your agreement is with V12 Retail Finance, you will need to contact V12 Retail Finance and not Hollins and Hollinshead. V12 Retail Finance will calculate your remaining settlement and provide you with information of payment, this is calculated in line with the Consumer Credit Act.
For more information about V12 Retail Finance please visit: www.v12retailfinance.com
V12 Retail Finance Limited.
Registered in England and Wales 4585692.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Registration number: 679653. Correspondence address: 20 Neptune Court, Vanguard Way, Cardiff, CF24 5PJ.